Sunday, February 6, 2011

Too many projects too little space and time


I'm supposed to be making mass production of rag dolls right now so that my friend can "pimp" me out to local stores. I'm also working on a friends wedding album and honeymoon album and then there is the random stuff I want to do to post on my Etsy store. Well my loving family wants me to do crafts in the living room where I can sit and be with them instead of locked up in my craft room. So currently my rag dolls are being situated in a decorative suitcase at the side of the couch....about 10 dolls are all cut out waiting to be made...then I have my bag of album stuff and the table that I cannot see currently that I was making my headbands and magnets and such. So aside from having an amazing craft room (that is currently going under reorganization) this is where I'm doing crafts if not on the kitchen counter or couch.... UGH! I can't argue with my family wanting me to be around though so I'll make due.

No comments:

Post a Comment