Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Every girl must have a purse for every outfit!

This was a plain metal "lunchbox" pale that I got for a couple bucks and took some tissue paper squares and decoupaged them to the pale. then I had some paper doll books so I cut out a doll and some outfits and also decoupaged them on as well as little pieces left over from a scrapbook kit that contained fortunes and symbols. I ended up taking this to work and keeping band aids, a travel size deodorant, chap stick, wet wipe, tweezers and my toothbrush and toothpaste. It became my emergency box for work.
I believe this pattern came from Wal-mart ( when they still sold fabric and patterns) for like 1.87 and I got several purses out of it so far. It's vintage beach print with canary yellow lining. SUPER easy and fast to make.

Same thing here and the fabric came from walmart too so it was super cheap purse. Just something a little more fancy to go out with



My crazy black and white purse. It's like a hobo pattern but I tweaked a little. It was clearance scrap fabric. Made this while watching an hour or court room drama GO judge Judy! LOL



I wanted something a little retro and I found this patch I got tons of fabric from my great aunt who wasn't sewing too much anymore and the two fit together perfectly!



No comments:

Post a Comment