Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ceremony Fun!











I am renewing my vows this weekend on our annv. We are just having a very small ceremony with immediate family on the beach. We're not doing anything fancy but I do want the traditional touches of a wedding. Almost everything I got came from the $ Store, proving there is no reason to go overboard. I made the bubbles out of purple toole that I had left over from our wedding and used little goodie bags that had rings on them. For the favors I used kisses to fill them which you can get just about any color wrapper these days to match your theme. I took white and purple toole and wrapped them and also used the little bags but Incorporated a green ribbon. The center pieces are just bought sand and then a bag of shells and scented tea light in the middle. All of this favors and bubbles and the centerpieces for 20 people cost me under $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment