Thursday, November 11, 2010

Updated Pictures from the Tea party

Still have some work with the fondant, I did the best I could lol!


Then there was the table. I made all the centerpieces (which are in older posts) each teacup held a craft for the girls and then had little bowls of snacks filled all along the table.


So once the "drink me" necklaces were complete I hung them from the tree outside and in the back ground is the $2 ugly brown clock I bought and repainted.



I bought an old white sheet for $1 at the thrift store and painted it black and the white was glow in the dark paint. I made red and black heart pieces from clay bake and we had a checkers table!


I bought the croquet set but found a pattern online for the flamingo's and made those and hot glued them on.... trying to stick with all the details I could




Found this chair on the side of the road and thought it had potential to be something great once I ripped the old fabric and padding out. It was a perfect "Birthday chair"!



Ellie's Mad hatter hat. I bought all these items for $1 and made it glow in the dark.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of the "Drink Me" necklaces and the clock! It looks like Ellie had a great party!

    ReplyDelete