Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Crafter stuck at a desk 9-5 UGH!

I sit here at my desk starring at several excel spreadsheets and thinking about the several crafts I've started that sit lonely at my craft table waiting to be finished. It's such a tease, I just start to get into a craft and then it's the hustle bustle of getting dinner ready, bathing my daughter and getting her off to bed. Then it's our shows...I have actually set a craft table up in my living room so I can still "hang out" while tending to my crafts. Then I come into work and sit here thinking about what I'm going to do to my book, how a certain page should look....or what kind of trim will I put on the lamp shade I just decoupaged to give just the right look or the box I'm decorating will the 10 yr old little girl it's for really like it? Oh why must a work a "normal" job? I want to go home and get messy with glue and decoupage!

No comments:

Post a Comment